Wednesday 1 July 2015

Me...Munnar And Mom

Me....Munnar And Mom


My All Time Favorite memory with my Mom would be when we two had taken a trip to Kerala… Cochin …Munnar all by ourself. 


Dad and My brothers were not included in this trip. The Fun we had by exploring new things by ourselves. No help, No falling back on anyone, just making our trip a learning Adventure. My Mom is in her Fiftys and to take her on a trip without Dad was a task. 
But She eventually agreed and loved it. Morning walks on the hills of the Tea Gardens was such a Blissful moment for us.







 The Cloud Nine Resort at Munnar were amazed to see 2 Ladies taking their vacation all alone.But they were humble and helpful too.What a Funtabulous Getaway we had….Love u Mom…..




Do take your Moms On trips like this...its refreshing...
Signing Off On A Green Note....

1 comment:

  1. I should say 2 strong woman's enjoying their part of life.

    ReplyDelete